Wednesday, 10 October 2012

"My Reflection"(2ND QUARTER)

              For me,its is very hard in this 2nd quarter, because there are so many obligations as a Senior and Graduating student like my assignments and projects in different subjects.But still here,still fighting and still stepping from right path of success, despite all the problems that i have encounter in my high school life.But it is a challenges for me,to have this kind of problems because it can lead me in higher intellectual ability.For the preparation in my college level of education,because I want to become a successful Lawyer someday. 
       I address this challenges,by not taking it seriously because if I take it seriously,I cannot think properly what is the right solution to my problems,instead laugh for it,take a advice to my parents and most of all pray to the god for my right decision that i will do to solve my problems. 

13 comments:

  1. I like your philosophy bro. You are right, we should not take life too seriously - life is simply a game that needs to be enjoyed. We think exactly alike, if only you knew - again, big fan of your philosophy in life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that this second grading is too difficult and busy but we must always fight for us to obtain higher remarks this coming grading. I believe that you will be a successful lawyer specially when you strive for it and do some steps to move forward. I hope, you will be BETTER :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. "If you conceive an idea and you believe on it, surely, you can achieve it! Just believe that you can do it but you must be serious in everything you do because if you don't, I'm pretty sure that there will be a conflict. I am not contradicting your idea but I am just sharing you mine. Good luck and GOD BLESS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes,you know obligation comes with a big sense of responsibility. But there are times to have fun and to be serious if it is in need. I like your point of view! Well, good luck for the next grading! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Problems are sometimes the inspiration to stand up, fight, and move on, coz we are being challenge. Well this things will improve you in the next future. Goodluck for the secong grading!:'))

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have the same problems that we've encountered. But we should always remember that our failures makes us strong. Just do your best and have faith in God.

    ReplyDelete
  7. smiling is the best way to overcome all your problems,it does't always mean giving up or neglecting your responsibilities.sometimes we have to set aside some matters and continue going with the flow of life.job well done "Tinong",give all your best to achieve all of your dreams........learn things with a smile on your face so you could carry all the consequences behind it..........GOD bless and again congrats...
    kip soaring high!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yeah.. its true, as also an student i also encountered that problems. But instead for stepping back just continue to step forward for the challenges in our high school life.. just enjoy and have fun :) ...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your right we don't need to take it seriously....Congrats and good luck to your 3rd grading hope you will make it...:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes we are now mature enough to know our obligations. Problems may block our path to success but if you are strong you can pass those struggles.

    ReplyDelete
  11. after that so many obligations, and after you graduate in high school another obligation will come to you. since we born and after our death we have so many obligations and responsibility. remember obligations is only a GOD's challenge so we need to pass those challenges so we can move on to another. don't stay in one place i don't want to die. good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Don't be too serious Flor. Sometimes pare nag- high blood ka! haha! jUST enjoy your high school life, strive harder and keep up the good work. Stay Nice and Have faith in God .. c:

    ReplyDelete