I woke up in the morning.The sun rises on the East.The presents of wind makes the trees dance.And the flow or tears of water is very refreshing in this modern paradise.And I saw a peaceful and colorful community...Suddenly I doubt,why we have this kind of community,then after an hour I saw the battalions of superman's or the soldiers,that maintaining the peaceful surrounding.
My modern hero's are the soldiers because they are just like our God,they protect,save, and help all the creations of God, like the people,they protect and comfort them in case of disaster like floods,tsunamis,earthquake,tornado's and many more that can be kill thousands of lives including people,animals and plants and including the millions of properties.
They are my modern hero's because they give us a peaceful and meaningful homeland.This are my hero's the best among the rest,because they sacrifice their own life to others.This are the duties of my modern hero's.
No comments:
Post a Comment